[one-users] VM is in Run state but I cant do the SSH

bharath pb bharathapbr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 06:35:24 PDT 2011

Hi,
I have installed the opennebula on ubuntu 11.04 and i'm trying to connect to
the host (which is other system ubuntu 10.04 LTS, i have installed kvm,
libvert , qem etc) .

  I can successfully monitored the HOST ,  then I tried the sample ttylinux
example but here I have some problem ,
I have created the small net work template

NAME = "Small network"
TYPE = FIXED

#Now we'll use the cluster private network (physical)
BRIDGE = virbr0
LEASES = [ IP="192.168.122.5"]
LEASES = [ IP="192.168.122.6"]
LEASES = [ IP="192.168.122.7"]

then I mounted the image , after this image ID and network ID I put in to VM
templete and created the VM , but VM was in pending state only so then I
went with deploying the VM(onevm deploy 0 0) .
I cloud deploy the VM and went to runn state but I cant do the SSH to
root at 192.168.122.5  (tried as per the  given doc) ..

how to do this ..? how to check the IP of my VM ..?

rgds
Bharath