[one-users] OpenNebula 3.0 Beta 1 out for testing!

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 05:29:47 PDT 2011

Hi all,

First of all congratulations for such a piece of code and for releasing the
beta the announced day without delay!!!!!
I've had yet time to put my hands on the new version but, from what I could
read, there's been no differences regarding taking backup/snapshot of
running VMs. Is just my appreciation or there had been no time to work on
this area?

The "problem" with current version is that onevm saveas forces to shut down
the VM and it does not work for all OS. Is there any other approach for this
issue?

Thank you very much!
Samuel.