[one-users] Sunstone question/trouble

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue Jul 12 13:30:30 PDT 2011

Hi Robert,

Sunstone (actually the ruby oca) does look for the one_auth file in the
user home folder. This is done here [1]. If the ONE_AUTH environmental
variable is not defined, it will try to find the file in

 ~/.one/one_auth

Note that this one_auth file should contain the credentials of the
'oneadmin' opennebula user (or the user with UID=0) in the form of
"user:password".

I hope I clarified it :-)

Hector

[1]