[one-users] OpenNebula OCCI 1.1

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Jul 6 08:04:16 PDT 2011

Hi Amine,

this may be the problem. Please try if removing the additional ruby from install.sh – the result should look like:
mv -f $RUBY_LOCATION/cloud/occi $RUBY_LOCATION/cloud/occi.orig

After reinstalling OCCI, please try starting the OCCI server again. With the next version we will get rid of these installation issues and allow to install OCCI standalone (it will include all necessary OpenNebula libraries).

Cheers,
Florian