[one-users] OpenNebula OCCI 1.1

Amine Ghrab ghrab.amine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 07:54:59 PDT 2011

 Hi Florian,

Thanks for the quick answer. I really appreciate the quality of this mailing
list, quite helpful.

The server seems to be started even if it shows an error :

oneadmin at amine-front:~$ occi-server start
> Error executing /usr/lib/one/ruby/cloud/occi/occi-server.rb.
> oneadmin at amine-frontend:~$ occi-server stop
> *occi-server stopped*
> oneadmin at amine-front:~$ occi-server stop
> *Couldn't find occi-server process pid.*

Now I've tried reinstalling the OCCI server again

> root at amine-front:/home/amine/Desktop/occiinstall# ./install.sh
> ONE_LOCATION is not defined.
> ONE system wide installation detected.
> Stopping OCCI server
> occi-server stopped
> Installing OCCI server....mv: cannot stat `/usr/lib/one*/ruby/ruby/*cloud/occi':
> No such file or directory
> ..done
> Your current occi-server.conf has been moved to occi-server.conf.old
> Your current occi-one.conf has been moved to occi-one.conf.old
> Your current occi templates directory has been moved to
> occi_one_templates.oldYour current occi lib folder has been moved to
> occi.old

There seems to be a problem with installation : *" mv: cannot stat
`/usr/lib/one/ruby/ruby/cloud/occi': No such file or directory* "

I looked in the install.sh file :  Line 66 : install.sh :  *"mv -f
$RUBY_LOCATION/ruby/cloud/occi $RUBY_LOCATION/ruby/cloud/occi.orig*"

The directory *"/usr/lib/one/ruby/ruby/cloud/occi'"* dont exist but *
"/usr/lib/one/ruby/cloud/occi'*" did.

Could this help in figuring out the reason why occi-server hang .

Best Regards.

Amine