[one-users] lost connectivity after live migration

fanttazio fanttazio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:06:32 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am struggling to solve losing VM connectivity after live migration. I am
using Ubuntu Lucid for my hosts and VM with KVM. This problem happens when I
put my VM under workload with IPERF and then try to do live migration. After
the status of VM in destination host changes to running I lost connectivity
with my VM. If I do live migration without any workload the VM's
connectivity is fine. Anyone knows what is the problem?
Regards
Fanttazio