[one-users] managing images

Daniel.MOLDOVAN at cs.utcluj.ro Daniel.MOLDOVAN at cs.utcluj.ro
Mon Jan 31 23:12:31 PST 2011

Hello,
Look at http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:template . And
depending on your needs you can create both swap partitions and disk and
so on. You need at least one boot partition which is the root for the OS
in the case you are using KVM. For XEN you can use a kernel located on the
host to boot the VM. Regarding the disk concepts,think at each disk as a
separate storage drive, depending on the storage type(cdrom, disk, swap,
etc).

P.S. Is ONE not ON :P

În Lun, Ianuarie 31, 2011 10:27 pm, anoop Lekshmanan a scris: