[one-users] managing images

anoop Lekshmanan anpl1980 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:27:36 PST 2011

Thanks Nikolay.

One more question, on deploying like this how can I choose/customize disk
for thus deployed VMs like /, swap, boot etc. I had gone through ON docs,
but I dont understand the disk concepts, should we create partitions /,swap,
boot on the node for VM. What does Target means, should we create target
partitions before running the deploy commands.

Sorry for bothering you, I am totally confused on this part.

Thanks,
Anoop