[one-users] managing images

anoop Lekshmanan anpl1980 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:04:25 PST 2011

Hi Nikolay,

Thanks!

I have used the registered image with VM template but on onevm create
template-name the vm state continues be on pending. I doubt my understanding
about the images and disks on ON is wrong. If you could share a vm template
that used a registered image (of ISO) that would be great.

Once again thank you for the prompt responses.
Thanks,
Anoop