[one-users] managing images

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:51:40 PST 2011

Hi Anoop,

anoop Lekshmanan wrote on 31/01/11 22:44:
> How can I use so registered image to launch an instance.
According to http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:template

in VM template one can refer to registered image by its name i.e.
DISK = [ IMAGE     = "SL55" ]

where SL55 is the value for NAME column in 'oneimage list' output:
$ oneimage list
   ID     USER                 NAME TYPE              REGTIME PUB PER
STAT  #VMS
    0 oneadmin                 SL55   OS   Jan 25, 2011 20:28 Yes  No
used     1

Nikolay.