[one-users] Detecting potential failures earlier

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Jan 21 06:50:31 PST 2011

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your feedback, we will definitely take your suggestion into
account.

For future releases, we are planning to develop a VM templates repository.
The templates could be checked for frequent errors and missing mandatory
attributes before being saved into the templates pool.

Because this feature is still in the design process, ideas and comments are
more than welcome.

Regards,
Carlos.

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org