[one-users] users and vnets

Ruben Diez rdiez at cesga.es
Tue Jan 11 09:27:32 PST 2011

Hi:

We just have actualized to the latest version.....

After the update, seems to be a problem with the database (mysql): only
the command "oneuser list" seems to work fine.... all other "onexxx
list" command make an blank list....

When we inspects the database, the original data seems to be ok inside
the db...

The actualized one stuff was compiled with:

scons sqlite=no mysql=yes

Perhads any incompatibility between the mysql databases in the 1.9.80
and the 2.0.1 one???

Regards.