[one-users] OpenNebula 2.0 works fine, OpenNebula 2.0.1 does not

Alexander Fedulov alexander.fedulov at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jan 18 05:32:52 PST 2011

I compiled the 2.0.1 version of open nebula on the same machine, where
the previous one (2.0) was installed and performed correctly. I moved
the old "one" to another directory and replaced it with the new
installation. Everything seems  to work fine just up to the moment when
the VM has to be booted.
 From the perspective of ON the VM is in "runn" state, but it does not
actually boot up. When using my own image of Ubuntu (which works fine
with 2.0 version) and connecting via VNC I only see a black screen and
an underline symbol in the left upper corner. The old ttylinux image
that I have does not work as well, but the fresh downloaded one does. I
was wondering whether I should change something in my images in order
for them to work with 2.0.1? I am pretty much lost, so many thanks for
any hints in advance.

Best regards,
Alexander