[one-users] cannot have two VNETs created by uid=0 on a single VM by another user

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 08:21:49 PST 2011

Thanks. I just replied your redmine case.
So is it true to say that since 2.0, if a VNET is created by oneadmin
(uid=0) and not published (the default), it cannot be used by other users?
I actually find it is still usable by other users if there is only one VNET
in the VM.

FYI, my uid=0 is called cloudadmin instead of oneadmin but I don't think it
should create any problem, right?

Thank you very much.

Shi

Shi Jin, Ph.D.