[one-users] cannot have two VNETs created by uid=0 on a single VM by another user

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Feb 28 06:51:28 PST 2011

Hi again,

I haven't been able to reproduce the error, in either one 2.0 or 2.2
branches. Unless all vnets are public, the authorization rejects the new VM.

On the other hand, we may have confused you with this documentation quote:
> Virtual Networks created by oneadmin can be used by every other user.

That was how VNets were shared in OpenNebula 1.4. Since 2.0, oneadmin's
VNets are shared using the 'onevnet publish' command, just like any other
user's. The guide is now fixed, sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
Carlos.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc