[one-users] User couldn't be authenticated, aborting call.

Whiffen, Richard Richard_Whiffen at cable.comcast.com
Fri Feb 18 00:17:39 PST 2011

Christophe,

I'm new to OpenNebula, so I'm not sure if this will help or not.  When I
was getting started I had the same problems. For some reason when I would
do a 'sudo su - oneadmin' it would still use my (root) .ssh settings and
not the oneadmin user.  Worse, some processes would be started with UID
root rather than oneadmin.  I had to kill the schedule process as root, it
wouldn't quit on it's own, and chown the log files to oneadmin again.
After that, the ssh authentication issues went away.

Rich

--
Rich Whiffen
richard_whiffen at cable.comcast.com