[one-users] Why not a "support forum"?

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Feb 17 06:01:38 PST 2011

Hi Luigi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware that as the threads volume
increases, navigating the archives and locating specific info can be
challenging.

We'll take your suggestion into consideration. We could aim for a hybrid
approach, keeping the mailing list and somehow integrate it into a forum.
Actually, you can use gmane [1] to navigate our mailing list in a forum-like
style [2].

Regards,
Carlos.

[1] http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.distributed.opennebula.user