[one-users] Why not a "support forum"?

Luigi Fortunati luigi.fortunati at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:05:51 PST 2011

Hi,
I would like to ask the community if it would be better to have a Forum
instead of a mailing list for OpenNebula support.
Managing answers and threads or looking for a particular message on the
mailing list is starting to be stressing and time consuming for me.
I also noticed that several questions come up periodically even if the
answers to the questions were already given.
Today I wanted to give some help to someone that posted a problem which I
already had but I found that I'm unable to reply to the message from the
digest.
Finding the message through the mailing list is really time consuming so, at
last, I had to give up, I'm sorry.
Maybe that is only a problem of mine, however I think that a Forum would
serve better this community.

--
Luigi Fortunati