[one-users] VM network

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:55:05 PST 2011

Hi Xavi,

Could it be that you need a network gateway? Please compare the two
/etc/network/interfaces files (the one from a VM launched from ONE
with no internet connection, and the one from a VM launched manually
with internet connection), let's see if there are any differences.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher