[one-users] Writing one template that allows for persistent VM:

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Feb 7 02:02:50 PST 2011

2011/2/4 Steven Timm <timm at fnal.gov>

It would be nice to have a "oneimage clone" feature.  that way
> the user is not forced to make one template for the first time
> to read from the public copy and save to his private copy.
>
> Steve Timm

We agree. Actually, that functionality is already in our roadmap for
OpenNebula 2.4 (you'll have to wait just a bit more, the current development
version will be published as 2.2)

Regards,
Carlos

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.opennebula.org/>