[one-users] onevm create/deploy commands to send VMs to host of our choice (OpenNebula 2.0.1 and CentOS 5.5 with Xen)

Prakashan Korambath ppk at ats.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 7 12:04:33 PST 2011

Hi,

I noticed that by default the scheduler automatically pick
the host when more than one hosts are available to deploy
immediately after onevm create command.  The onevm deploy
command only works when for some reason the scheduling goes
into pending state for a while.

I am looking for little more documentation on various
options for deploying the virtual images on the host of our
choice.  If someone can share the configuration as to how
they deploy OpenNebula in a cluster environment that would
be great.

I am using CentOS 5.5 64 bit with OpenNebula 2.0.1 and
running Xen on the cluster nodes.

Thanks,

Prakashan