[one-users] Mixed mode UBUNTU+ RH KVM

Poul Kristensen bcc5226 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:32:08 PST 2011

Hello Nikolay

Just a little correction concerning Linux distros. There is no ES/AS
in RH version 6.0 - just RH 6.0 32/64 bit.

I think ES/AS ended with RH version 4.0. It was a concern of RAM
limitations of 16GB in RH ES 4.0.

BTW:
I would not recommend your setup / IT-softwareinfrastructure as you
have to update some time in future and
might meet problems with versions.

Furthermore you have to pay for updates from Redhat. Ubuntu is free
unless you need support.

Cheers

Poul