[one-users] Host-Based VLAN

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Tue Dec 13 03:04:53 PST 2011

Dear Hutson,

We have included this functionality in the master branch. You can find
a new file called "network.erb", this file will be used to build the
network template, so you can add values such as PHYDEV, VLAN,
BRIDGE...

http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/master/entry/src/cloud/occi/etc/templates/network.erb

We have also included a new method to retrieve the available instances
types (GET /instance_types). These types are defined inside the
occi-server.conf file.

http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/master/entry/src/cloud/occi/lib/OCCIServer.rb

All these features are not documented yet, but I will let you know
when the documentation is ready.

Kind regards.

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula