[one-users] Concurrent disk access

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Dec 13 03:01:12 PST 2011

Hi Richard

There are two different file operations: copy the image from its current
path to the image repository, and the copy of that image to the execution
host.

Since you are using tm_shared, the image files won't be copied for each
deployment if they are persistent.
As you pointed out, the image will still be copied once to the image
repository, but this can be customized. The image repository drivers are
located in /var/lib/one/remotes/image/fs/. You can edit the
'/var/lib/one/remotes/image/fs/cp' file to change the 'cp' commands to
'mv'.

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc