[one-users] VM stays in MIGRATE when trying to livemigrate it

Adnan Pasic pqado at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 31 13:33:12 PDT 2011

Hi,
thanks for your swift response. Unfortunately, it's not that kind of problem. The network isn't slow, since I'm using ONE for my diploma thesis I am writing at the university, so the connection is quite good. Also, the VMs aren't utilized at all, although yesterday it worked even under full utilization. The migration needed some time, but still it finished successfully.
The problem I'm now having appears unfortunately even with the example-ttylinux-VM, so it has to be something else! :-/