[one-users] hooks execution on remote nodes without shared ONE installation dir

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:27:38 PDT 2011

Tino Vazquez wrote on 19/08/11 20:01:

> Sorry, the default for SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR is /var/tmp/one.
In my setup the $SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR is set to /tmp/one. The driver
scripts appear there on CNs but hooks scripts don't. And that causes a
problem when hook can not be found on CNs and hence can't be executed.
Is $SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR for both drivers and hooks scripts or only for
drivers one? I couldn't find the answer for that question in OpenNebula
docs.

Regards,
Nikolay.