[one-users] Why to use Opennebula?

Juan José Fuentes Juanjose.Fuentes at sigmaaie.org
Mon Aug 29 00:52:37 PDT 2011

Hi everybody,

I'm back from holidays and I don't remember why I should use Opennebula instead of Xen (that it also allows live migration) or someother products...

I don't know if this is the appropiate forum, excuse me if it isn't, but actually I just want to justify to my boss the use of this product.

Also I want to ask to the community if someone is using Opennebula in production environments. We are thinking about providing our products as SaaS, and one way could be creating our own private cloud, I was wondering if Opennebula could meet those needs.

Thank you,

JuanJo