[one-users] [OpenNebula-2.2.1] add a custom attribute to image

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 04:22:20 PDT 2011

Hi!

Is it possible to add a custom attribute to image registered in Image
Repository using OpenNebula 2.2.1?
For example, the command 'oneimage <image_id> addattr OSTEMPLATE
centos-5' produces the help on oneimage usage and doesn't add specified
attribute.
So I wonder if it's expected behavior or I am doing something wrong?
I am looking for a way to pass a OpenVZ specific parameter to VM
deployment file. For the time being I am using the image attribute NAME
but as it is explained in [1] such attribute has to be unique among all
registered images i.e. it is impossible to register two images in Image
Repository with the same NAME.

[1]
http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2010-September/002890.html

Regards,