[one-users] How to boot from .img

Amit Soni get.amitsoni at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:08:59 PDT 2011

What is the architecture of the Ubuntu 9.10 image. I has one similar
problem. If the architecture of the OS on the img file is other than
i686 you have to manually specify it in the template file. Look at the
thread: http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2011-April/004909.html

Amit