[one-users] Virt-manager created Ubuntu image without an IP address

Idafen Santana Pérez idafensp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 05:31:05 PDT 2011

Same problem for me. I can run a Ubuntu image, but i cannot access it
with ssh or even ping to it. I can access it by using virt-manager,
and it is running ok, but the network interfaces are down and their
name change every time I run a new image (eth1, eth2, ...), so I can't
configure it.

Thanks you in advance.
Idafen