[one-users] Fwd: Error trying to CREATE HOST Error inserting Host Share in DB

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Apr 14 03:59:38 PDT 2011

Hi Sebastian,

Any other error messages? What about the bootstrapping section of the log?
Try that sqlite3 command (assuming you have sqlite set in your oned.conf) in
/var/lib/one; or $ONE_LOCATION/var if you installed it in self-contained
mode. That's where you'll find the one.db file.

On a side note, if you are using localhost as front-end and Host then you
can use the tm_nfs drivers, since the FS is shared.

Regards,
Carlos.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc