[one-users] Fwd: Error trying to CREATE HOST Error inserting Host Share in DB

Sebastian Neg neg.sebastian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:04:56 PDT 2011

Hi,
I installed Opennebula 2.2 and it works fine.
but when i want to create a host, i get this error:

[oneadmin at root ~]$ onehost create localhost im_kvm vmm_kvm tm_ssh
Error: [HostAllocate] Error trying to CREATE HOST Error inserting Host in
DB.

When i try to run this command "sqlite3 one.db ".schema"", i got nothing:
[oneadmin at root ~]$ sqlite3 one.db ".schema"
[oneadmin at root ~]$

Note: I installed the front-end and the cluster in one machine.