[one-users] apache for a ssl proxy with econe

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Tue Apr 12 20:12:33 PDT 2011

Hi Sebastien--we have this working with pre-release
opennebula 2.2 at Fermilab and have contributed our
patches back to the trunk.  We've confirmed
that we can still use hybridfox to talk to the resulting combo.

More details contact us offline.

Steve

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, sebastien goasguen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:ec2qcg
> lighthttp is used to create a SSL proxy for the econe server.
>
> Has anyone setup apache to do the same ?
> I am looking for some documentation on how to do a SSL proxy to econe
> with apache.
>
> Any help much appreciated,
>
> -sebastien

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Group Leader.
Lead of FermiCloud project.