[one-users] sunstone auth problem

Robert Parrott parrott at seas.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 12 20:44:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

Trying to test out OpenNebula with sunstone, and am unable to
authorize through sunstone. A little debugging shows that calling the
UserPool method for the user returns an empty password hash.

I see in the logs that oned reports that a method is executed:

   Tue Apr 12 23:41:25 2011 [ReM][D]: UserPoolInfo method invoked

but the call returns "nil" in the sunstone code.

I can otherwise authenticate from the command ,ine using the typical
~/.one/one_auth file.

Any thoughts about what to look for to resolve this?

Thanks,
rob

--
Robert E. Parrott, Ph.D. (Phys. '06)
Director, Academic and Research Computing