[one-users] Sunstone donot deploy machine

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue Apr 12 02:03:23 PDT 2011

Hi,

It could be a browser problem (any chance of updating? or testing with
Chrome?). Even if it's not probably the extension firebug can give you
some information if the problem is on the client-side javascript, and
would allow you to inspect more closely the data sent to the sunstone
server when a new VM is created and the returned information.

You can also try updating OpenNebula to the latest release (2.2) as
there were a few bugs fixed.

In any case, can you attach the sunstone.log? Just to make sure we
didn't miss anything in there.

Thanks,

Hector

El 12/04/11 10:31, Ruben Diez escribió:
> Héctor Sanjuán escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> It is not very clear to me what might be happening.
>>
>> Which version of OpenNebula are you using?
>>
> $ oned -v
> Copyright 2002-2011, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org)
>
> OpenNebula 2.1.80 is distributed and licensed for use under the terms of
> the
> Apache License, Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).
>
>> Which browser?
>>

> Firefox 3.0.6
>> Does the "new" VM button pop up a VM creation form at all or does the
>> problem happen after you submit this form?
>>

> After summit the form, nothing happens....
>> On the second case, Are you using any of the wizards of the form or the
>> "advanced" mode using an ONE template?
>>
> We probe both of them. They not work....
>> (Note that "deployment" and "creation" are different things. The "new"
>> buttons helps you create a VM. This VM is later "deployed" in a host).
>> And all VMs should appear in the list, whatever their status is.
>>

> After push the "create" button of the VM creation form, nothing happens....
>
> Regards,
>> Hector
>>

>> El 11/04/11 18:53, Ruben Diez escribió:
>>
>>> Hi:
>>>
>>> We are attempt to deploy a virtual machine by using the "new" button
>>> from the machine view, but nothing happens....
>>>
>>> No error appears in the sunstone.log file. The new machine don't appear
>>> in machine view, and not listed in the fail machine list...
>>>
>>> Any idea??

Héctor Sanjuan
OpenNebula.org