[one-users] Sunstone donot deploy machine

Ruben Diez rdiez at cesga.es
Tue Apr 12 01:31:16 PDT 2011

Héctor Sanjuán escribió:
> Hi,
>
> It is not very clear to me what might be happening.
>
> Which version of OpenNebula are you using?

$ oned -v
Copyright 2002-2011, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org)

OpenNebula 2.1.80 is distributed and licensed for use under the terms of the
Apache License, Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).

> Which browser?

Firefox 3.0.6
> Does the "new" VM button pop up a VM creation form at all or does the
> problem happen after you submit this form?

After summit the form, nothing happens....
> On the second case, Are you using any of the wizards of the form or the
> "advanced" mode using an ONE template?

We probe both of them. They not work....
> (Note that "deployment" and "creation" are different things. The "new"
> buttons helps you create a VM. This VM is later "deployed" in a host).
> And all VMs should appear in the list, whatever their status is.

After push the "create" button of the VM creation form, nothing happens....

Regards,