[one-users] Can't restart or resume VM when VM is in save status. And MEMORY = 0 when VM is running .

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Apr 5 04:55:44 PDT 2011

Hi there,

If you take a look at the Virtual Machine Life-cycle diagram [1], the 'save'
state is a intermediate state, and the VM should end in either the
'suspended' or 'stopped' state. If the VM is stuck in 'save', you may find
some error messages in oned.log or the VM's log (in <vm-id>/vm.log).

About #2, it may be a monitorization problem. Can you check using virsh or
xentop the actual memory consumption?

Best regards,
Carlos.

[1]