[one-users] unknown state

Upendra Sharma upendras at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:05:28 PDT 2011

Hi Fernando,

I too am facing the same problem ... did you find a solution for this problem???

I did not debug it thoroughly ... but I think (based on my quick look) that the script responsible for pooling (/var/tmp/one/vmm/xen/poll) calls "sudo /usr/sbin/xentop -bi2"  locally on the machine which is hosting nebula server and thus the VM status remains unknown, because the VM is running on some remote host.

please do let me know if you find a fix for this.

thanks,
-upendra