[one-users] Can opennebula use the image created for Eucalyptus ?

Jeff Lee jafelee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 23:43:46 PDT 2011

Hi, all. I have installed the opennebula in ubuntu 10.10 following this
instruction. I also can run the ttylinux successfully. However, when I try
to run a ubuntu instance, some issues arose. The command 'onevm list' showed
that the instance is running.But I just can't ssh or even ping it. I got the
imaged from the eucalyptus website and ubuntu website, both are created for
eucalyptus. I am wondering if the images created for eucalyptus can be use
for opennebula. Or can anyone tell me how to create my own image for
opennebula .  My opennebula platform is built on ubuntu 10.10 server with
KVM as the hypervisor.Thank you all.
Jeff