[one-users] Problem deleting VMs in 2.0

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 06:26:36 PDT 2010

Hello,

Are you deleting running VM's? To destroy a running VM we have the
cancel command that sends a destroy command to libvirt. If a
babysitter is needed for kvm processes it can be added to cancel
action, something similar is implemented for shutdown action.

Bye

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 2:26 AM, Slava Yanson <slava at killerbeaver.net> wrote:
> Sometimes KVM process is not killed on host when we delete a VM from
> OpenNebula. It might be an issue with libvirt but I still think that there
> should be some kind of background activity checks performed anyways...
> Slava Yanson, CTO
> Killer Beaver, LLC
>
> w: www.killerbeaver.net
> c: (323) 963-4787
> aim/yahoo/skype: urbansoot
>
> Follow us on Facebook: http://fb.killerbeaver.net/
> Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thekillerbeaver

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher