[one-users] [ExternalEmail] Guest cannot configure network interface if started from OpenNebula

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Sep 24 00:21:33 PDT 2010

Hi,

This is strange as the code for KVM is the same, I'd expect this to be
a Ubuntu 10.4 specific problem:

1.- Could you check if deployment.0 files (in
$ONE_LOCATION/var/<vm_id>) are different for 1.4 and 2.0
2.- Are you using the same guest/host OS combination for 1.4 and 2.0?
If not can you try to add virtio to your NICS, like

NIC = [ NETWORK = "..." , model="virtio" ]

Thanks for your feedback!

Ruben