[one-users] directories cleanup management

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Thu Oct 28 09:08:16 PDT 2010

Hi,
I wonder if there is a "plan" or some advices for directories cleanup.

ONE create a dir for each VM in /var/lib/one with logs etc...

After some time, it can quite quite huge (at least in number of
directories).

Is there any advice on how to clean up the directory? Indeed, you can
have "old" directories but with still deployed VMs, so can we remove
anyway old directories?

As well on remote nodes, when VM is deleted, the image itself is
deleted, but local work dir is still present. I think it should be
deleted with the image.

thanks

Olivier