[one-users] one2 : save tag does not seem to work

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Tue Oct 26 06:14:54 PDT 2010

ok, so it is rather an issue with documentation not really clear at
http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:img_template.
Page should specify that image template override vm template for disk
related data.

In my case, I do not want to save the VM, and I do not specify any tag
to do so in image description. Though, image is saved anyway.
In documentation, it is said that "save" is "no" by default at
http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:template.

Does it means that I should explicitly specify "save=no" in my image
template?

Here is my oneimage detail:

IMAGE  INFORMATION
ID             : 5
NAME           : sampleraw2
TYPE           : OS
REGISTER TIME  : 10/25 18:59:12
PUBLIC         : Yes
PERSISTENT     : No
SOURCE         :
/local/one_images/nebula/images/0c2bdd685a6f0abe21b3fb2ba298083abcc5206c
STATE          : rdy
RUNNING_VMS    : 0

IMAGE TEMPLATE
DESCRIPTION=Sample suse raw file