[one-users] one2 : save tag does not seem to work

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Oct 26 05:29:37 PDT 2010

Dear Olivier,

When using the Image Catalog, and not the old method of specifying the
full image path in the source attribute, the values of disk attributes
"save" and "clone" are overridden by the Image Catalog inferring them
from the image properties (persistency, save_as).

If you want to save the image when using the Image Catalog, either
make it persistent or, if you want to save it as another image, use
the save_as functionality.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher