[one-users] Issue with Opennebula 2.0 Authentication

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 03:28:25 PDT 2010

Hello,

Could you try with the latest release? I suppose you change "user" to
the user name in "onevm login user".

It is normal that oneuser login creates one_ssh for non existing
users. That command does not check the database, just generates a
token.

Bye

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:39 PM, herve pierre <jean.supiot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I followed this guide : http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:users
> to enable ssh authentication. I managed to  create the user with its public
> key but this user can't authenticate with 'oneauth login user'. When i try
> then any commands, this message appears : "User couldn't be authenticated,
> aborting call". Of Course, I exported ONE_AUTH to /home/usr/.one/one_ssh. It
> seems the token created by the autenthication login is invalid. So far
> mailing list and docs did not help me much and hope someone reading this
> thread will  !
>
> By the way, if I try to login by oneauth with a user who don't exist, the
> token /home/user/.one/one_ssh is still created, is it normal ?

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher