[one-users] Issue with Opennebula 2.0 Authentication

herve pierre jean.supiot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 03:39:11 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I followed this guide :
http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:usersto enable ssh
authentication. I managed to  create the user with its public
key but this user can't authenticate with 'oneauth login user'. When i try
then any commands, this message appears : "User couldn't be authenticated,
aborting call". Of Course, I exported ONE_AUTH to /home/usr/.one/one_ssh. It
seems the token created by the autenthication login is invalid. So far
mailing list and docs did not help me much and hope someone reading this
thread will  !

By the way, if I try to login by oneauth with a user who don't exist, the
token /home/user/.one/one_ssh is still created, is it normal ?