[one-users] Doubts about Open Nebula

Rich Wellner rkw at objenv.com
Wed Oct 20 14:07:14 PDT 2010

I think you are going to be running into problems with TCP/IP, rather
than opennebula.  When you move from one network to another you cannot
reuse the same IP.  Now that said, you are thinking along the right
lines with a VPN.  People generally solve this problem with VLANs or,
more recently, Private VLANs.

rw2