[one-users] Doubts about Open Nebula

Fred fredericoliveira at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:01:29 PDT 2010

Hi *,

I'm really new at Open Nebula. And I will use it to a University Project.
I'm having some doubts about Open Nebula, and I hope I can find some help
here. :-)

I'm trying to create a cloud infrastructure that will consist of a network A
and B.

My question is:

Suppose I need to migrate a machine from "location A" to "location B", where
those locations have different networks.
Is there a way for OpenNebula to keep the same IP address for this machine?
If not, what would be necessary to achieve this? I mean, using a VPN system
or some other alternative.

--
Best Regards,

Frederico de Oliveira