[one-users] OpenNebula use or not-use

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Oct 20 06:46:06 PDT 2010

Hi Nikolay,

You can add a disk with type "CDROM" and in the source attribute set
the full path to the iso image. Take a look at [1], "Disk section"

Best regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:template
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher