[one-users] official ONE 2issue: wrong remote directory

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Mon Oct 25 00:13:25 PDT 2010

Hi,
I just upgraded to offical v2 release. But when I deploy a VM, remote
script directory is wrong and scripts are not found (deploy etc...).

During update, I did not updated the configuration file oned.conf, I
kept my original one  (beta version of one 2)

During VM deployment, I see the following message:

Mon Oct 25 08:57:03 2010 [VMM][I]: Command execution fail:
/lib/remotes/vmm/kvm/deploy genokvm2 /var/lib/one/16/deployment.0

However, in my configuration file I have:

SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR=/opt/one

I wonder where this "/lib/remotes" comes from...

Thanks

Olivier